Learn all about our new thermal solution: The face recognition access control terminal! (2MWTK & 2MTHFR-2M)
Estimated total time to complete is approximately 1 hour and 30 mins to 2 hours, including quiz time (each quiz has to be completed in 60 minutes maximum).
A passing grade of 70% or more on the quizzes will be required to obtain a certification from 2M technology.
After the completion of this course you will be able to:
- Initialize/Setup a Face Recognition Access Control Terminal
- Wiring the terminal on the stand (2M-TFS)
- Wiring and Configuring the terminal with existing access control
- Finding the IP address
- Registering new employees
- Batch upload employees
- Configure and access temperature settings
- Changing the terminal’s password
- Management of the terminal on 2M Station
- E-mail notifications for temperature alerts
How to connect and activate your terminal for the first time!
Configuration on the terminal
Features and options you can configure on the terminal itself.
Configuration on the web client
Features and options you can configure on the web client. The terminal needs to be connected to the network to do this.
Configure on 2M Station
Features and options you can configure on 2M Station. The terminal needs to be connected to the network to do this.
Authentication options for the terminal connected to an access control system.