As more states are reopening amid increasing COVID-19 cases, movie theatres in particular have received inquiries about how they plan to reopen safely. Cinemark, one of the most popular movie theatre company, seems to have set the standard for safe reopenings.
The New “Cinemark Standard”
In the “Cinemark Standard“, the company clearly lays out guidelines for both their staff and guests to ensure that everyone works together to minimize the spread of the infection.
For guests, they have implemented a few things like:
- Reducing the amount of people in the auditoriums to encourage social distancing
- Staggering show times to prevent overcrowding
- Using electronic and contactless movie tickets
- Asking visitors to practice physical social distancing
- Requiring the use of face masks
- Encouraging those who feel sick to stay home
Employees & Staff
For staff members, Cinemark has put into effect some new guidelines like:
- Requiring employees to use face masks and wash hands frequently
- New training system for employees to learn how to properly sanitize and handle food
- Establishing a Chief Clean & Safety Monitor to ensure all employees are abiding by social distancing protocols
- Having employees complete a wellness check at the beginning of shifts
- Checking employee temperatures before shifts
Although these things may seem like small changes, all of them are important in order to minimize the spread of COVID-19. What is especially essential is that all the employees are doing their part by checking their temperature. Sanitation helps, but not all of the virus particles can be completely eradicated in all areas. Checking temperatures is the most effective solution because this ensures sick employees don’t work and potentially spread the virus to their customers.
For any questions, be sure to visit our website or call our sales team at 855-506-8428. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or connect with us on social media
Aw, this was an extremely good post. Taking a few minutes and actual effort to
generate a superb article… but what can I say… I procrastinate a lot and never manage
to get nearly anything done.
These are in fact impressive ideas in about blogging.
You have touched some fastidious points here. Any way keep up
I’m not sure where you’re getting your information, but good topic.
I needs to spend some time learning much more or understanding more.
Thanks for wonderful information I was looking for
this info for my mission.
Hello there, I found your blog by way of Google whilst searching
for a similar matter, your website got here up, it appears
good. I have bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.
Hi there, just was aware of your weblog thru Google, and located that it’s truly informative.
I’m gonna be careful for brussels. I will be grateful for those who proceed this in future.
A lot of other folks will probably be benefited out of
your writing. Cheers!
Comments are closed.